I am not going to write a wordy blog about my highs and lows of 2016, just know that 2016 has been a year of improvement, of focusing on myself and I have never been happier than I am now. This blog will be filled with pictures from 2016, showing my favourite moments.
- A new addition to the family
2. Poundworld, my part time job
3. 5 seconds of summer
4. Getting tattoos
5. Finishing College with an overall B
6. Getting my first full time job in something I love doing, with some incredible people
7. Turning 18
9. Meeting new people
11. Gaining a new Brother, Sister and Dad
12. The family holiday
14. 2016 has been a year of working on my self confidence. I look great, and I know that now.
15. This Blog. This blog was started as a hobby to take my mind of things. This blog has been a distraction for me, to distract my mind when things aren’t all as great and as glorified as I make them seem here. This year I have had to deal with rejection from jobs, heartbreak, my grandma going to hospital, another member of my family being arrested for cases against children, being cheated on, being told I’m not good enough by my college. But despite all of this, fucking hell this year has been the best.
2016 has been a year of improvement, of focusing on myself, and I have never been happier than I am now.
Thank you to everyone who was and is part of my 2016